Thursday, December 23, 2010

UINVEST: Investment in Real Business

I joined UINVEST since July 2010. I get referral commissions several times over the span of 5 months. Below is the payment proof of UINVEST, I get less than 24 hours since the request added:


uinvest1
uinvest2



I have more than 120 referrals, UINVEST share 1%-5%  from the referral investment as commission to their affiliates.


On this last December I decided to take invest on the cheapest UINVEST project business at digital recording company, I bought 1 share, it price $28/share, monthly earning $3 for lifetime, I can sell my share everytime I wanna.
After 50 days, I'll get a signed ownership letter UINVEST owner and the owner of record companies who claim that I am registered as a person who has ownership over the enterprise
I would to post it on my blog latter, OK..


I think UINVEST is Legit, it's real investment in real business not HYIP and another fucker and scammer investment.
You can deposit/withdrawal in any online methods such as : PayPal, AlertPay, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money,Credit Card, Wire Bank
Interesting?, JOIN HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment